Your investment strategy should be fully in-line with your financial circumstances, as well as your long-term goals and aspirations. It should also afford you the flexibility of rearranging it to allow for significant life changes, including buying new property, having and raising a child, moving to a new country or retiring. Your financial adviser can make suggestions on how best to adapt your strategy, based on the opportunities at hand.
Each individual has different objectives. A few examples of different goals include:
- To receive an income or pension
- To secure our children’s future
- To ensure consistent long-term capital growth
- To make secure investments for a fixed period of time
- To put a little bit aside every month
These situations also include any potentially difficult issues concerning inheritance planning.